Osella Technologies Employment Opportunities
About Osella Technologies:
We work with our clients’ teams to define process parameters and, design/build/deliver everything from single cell automation, robotics, quality systems and complex multi-station lines. Our goal is to consistently exceed customer expectations for quality, cost and delivery.
Read more at www.osellatech.com
- Machinist Apprentice (429A) 0-2 years
- Electrician Apprentice (442A) 0-2 years
- Machine Tool Builder and Integrator Apprentice (430M) 0-2 years
- Industrial Mechanic Millwright Apprentice (433A) 0-2 years
- Intermediate Machine Tool Builder 3-5 years
Osella Technologies is an employee centric company. We’re always interested in hearing from qualified professionals, if you feel your skillset would be advantageous to our team, we invite you to apply.
Wage commensurate with experience
RRSP contribution program
Qualified candidates may submit their resume details through the “contact” page of the website. www.osellatech.com
Please refer to the position you’re applying for in the subject line as well as your name.
All applications are strictly confidential.
Only candidates with the requisite experience will be contacted for further discussion.